With a background in publishing, communications and media, I launched a start-up business in the UK and established the brand ‘Flirt Diva’. Under that guise I have become well regarded as a professional spokesperson both in Australia and the UK. With 5 published books under my belt, I have written for, and been featured extensively in UK and local electronic and print press. I have forged business partnerships with global online corporations and media networks including: Sony Playstation, Benefit Cosmetics, Men’s Fitness, Time Out and Cosmo. More recently my portfolio has expanded to include travel. I am also a contributing editor for the best selling chic travel-style bible, Holiday Goddess.
In 2010 and 2011 I was nominated for Australian Woman of the Year in the UK.
- Globocation: London Calling
- StuffTo Do In London When You Fancy Something *Other* Than Sport!
- Inside The Mind Of A Tormented Olympic Hero
- Great News Aussies – Europe Just Got Cheap!
- Avoiding London’s Olympic Tax
- Global Wedding: I’m Getting Married and You’re Invited!
- Confessions of A Glastonbury Virgin
- How To Take The Blogosphere By Storm – and Generate World Headlines
- Social Media is fun. But an International Tour is more fun!
- Connecting Globally with a Live Tour